Ningaloo Reef Fly-Stay Experience
Get there fast then take it slow with a snorkel over the world's largest fringing reef.
Here’s the quickest and easiest way to the most accessible and largest fringing reef on Earth – World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef. Hop on a short flight from Perth to Learmonth Airport, drive to Ningaloo Marine Park, step off the beach, swim just a few metres and drift snorkel over lush coral gardens teeming with diverse marine life.
The best time of year for this experience is from March to July to coincide with the whale shark season where you have the opportunity to swim with these gentle giants.
- Many roads to and within the national parks are now sealed, or suitable for 2WD vehicles.
- Unsealed roads within the national parks are not suitable for caravans, large buses or motor homes and may be closed to all vehicle access during wet times of the year. Check Park, Trail and Road Closures alerts for the latest updates.
- Sightings and interactions with whale sharks, manta rays, whales, turtles, dolphins or other marine life are not 100% guaranteed. See the tour operators’ terms and conditions for details.
- All tours must be pre-booked via the tour operator or local visitor centre. Tours by boat are subject to weather conditions.
- To help protect our pristine environment, can we request that you don’t pick wildflowers – it’s illegal and will attract fines. As beautiful as they are, it’s also important to stay out of canola fields to prevent the spread of disease. Finally, we’d like to remind you to not enter private property to access wildflowers.
Boating Canoeing/Kayaking Fishing Four Wheel Driving Scenic Drives Snorkelling Surfing Swimming Walks