The Tullamore Hotel was built in 1895 by George 'Jim' Tully and his family, who came from Tullamore in Ireland. The original Hotel's name was 'Tullie's Exchange Hotel', now commonly known as the Tullamore Hotel.
The Tully family was also successful in renaming the town once known as Bullock Creek (from 1870), after their home town in Ireland to Tullamore.
A family friendly hotel with eight letting rooms can sleep up to 23 people. They have a beer garden, open fireplace for a cosy atmosphere, lovely affordable meals, TAB, and ATM facilities.
Check out their Facebook page.
Bar Barbeque Carpark Communal Lounge Laundry Pet Friendly - Enquire Restaurant