The Cottage Tumut
The Cottage is believed to have been built around 1835 and is known as the first house in the Tumut Township. Made from pise construction it has recently undergone an extensive and sympathetic renovation. The cottage now offers modern luxury within a historic dwelling. Unbeatable location, 100 metres to beautiful parklands, 200 metres to Tumut River and its historic bridge, and a 100 metre stroll to shops and restaurants. Very inviting and a very special little place.
Barbeque Carpark Laundry Non Smoking Open Fireplace