The Commercial Hotel Coonamble
The Commercial Hotel was first built in 1876. It was a single storey building destroyed by the great Coonamble Fire in 1908. The Hotel was rebuilt, this time completely in concrete, in 1912... lending its new name as The Concrete House of the West.
The Commercial Hotel's clean and comfortable accommodation caters for singles, couples, families and large group bookings. Local and travelling workers are very welcome.
Bar Barbeque Carpark Laundry Open Fireplace