Exchange Hotel Goulburn
Originally built in 1872 as the Exchange with 13 rooms. The 1940s and 50s saw the name change to Doddlestons Exchange Hotel before being known as the Exchange again.
Recent refurbishments and new management make this the must visit Hotel in town. Two double rooms and one single room with en suites available and all other accommodation have shared amenities and include a bath.
Enjoy a old fashioned Aussie meal in the downstairs Bistro, open seven days or enjoy some of the regular live music.
Located close to the city centre. Facilities include off street parking, undercover barbecue and a beer garden.
Bar Barbeque Carpark Communal Kitchen Communal Lounge Laundry Public Telephone
History & Heritage